A the methodology developed by Lone Sorensen, based on Corean Arco therapy and hand therapy combined from the ancient concept of Tibetan hand puncture, transformed into a highly effective, professional, natural and manual Hand Reflex therapy and adapted into the therapeutic concept of Lone Sorensen.
The method Neuro-Hand Reflex Therapy sorensensistem TM is an important part of the concept Temprana Reflex Therapy - a rehabilitation system, also developed by Lone Sorensen during the last more than 40 years ago. Results show that it is a very suitable method for paediatric, palliative- and ancients’ care. Children and the elderly respond especially well to modalities such as Hand-, Foot- and Face Reflex therapy.
Families who sought to take an active role in their own relative’s health care are more than happy to choose this therapy. It is also an excellent tool for self-stimulation and very useful in the case where help is needed for acute problems such as pain, sickness, insomnia, hormonal imbalances etc. Learning the method Neuro-Hand Reflex Therapy is very simple. It can be used as monotherapy or in addition to Facial and/or Foot Reflex Therapy, increasing the power of the effect.
The method involves a method of analyzing with the possibility to overview all health disorders of the individual client by an extensive manual analyzing of micro- reflex areas on the hands, using palpitation techniques. The therapists “translate” these nerve blocks into the five types of deposits in the tissue, helping to understand the development of the illness and to organize a personal treatment plan by using an individual and specific combination of 382 possible nerve points also called micro correspondence points.
It is possible to use manual rhythmic stroking, rubbing, tapping and/or pressing on the skin to give different kinds of gentle stimulation of the points. This Needle-free Hand Reflex Therapy treatment can also include tools such as brushes, rollers and blunt probes, patches or seeds as rice, cumin, sesame etc. to place on the specific points. Disorders can be located in the movement system, in the organs, in the chemical functions or in the brain and nervous system.
The type of stimulus acts on the nerve points improves circulation, relieves pain, stress and fatigue, muscle spasms, psychosomatic diseases like asthma, ulcers, allergies, etc. Also improves vitality and stimulates the immune and hormonal system.
Stimulating reflex areas and points directly related to hormonal glands starts a mechanism, slow but effective, in which specific hormones travel through the blood and other humours, getting to the organ or system to which they belong, producing a reaction and regulating the hormonal system also balancing the neurotransmitters - the brain's chemical messenger.
NEURO HAND-REFLEX THERAPY
- Neuro-Reflex Therapy can be defined as a reflex technique based on the neuro-biochemical action produced by stimulating specific reflex areas and points of the hands that result in a general or partial repercussion in the body.
- This is possible because of the somatotopic representation (mapping) of the human body on the hand, where every organ and system is reflected.
- During the treatment the somatotopic mappings correspondence between the position of receptors in reflex areas and points of the body and the corresponding areas of the cerebral cortex.
NEURO HAND-REFLEX THERAPY
- Optimal function of organs
- Optimal balance of hormones system
- Optimal chemistry and balance of neurotransmitters
- Optimal circulation and lymphatic flow
- Optimal muscle conditioning
- Optimal brain function
- Basic knowledge of the methodology
- Diagnostic methodology
- The basic steps of the manual therapy
- Meridianology / Micro-systems.
- Instruction of the micro-meridians with its ramifications and interrelationships with skull/muscle / Hormonal Syst. / Cranial Nerves.
- Zones and meridians related points.
- 382 Points nerve points.
- Coordination of nerve points
- Medical history
- Use of tools