Cosmofacial – Facial Reflex Therapy
The application of Facial Reflexology with aesthetic aims is a good example of the use of a complementary therapy for Aesthetics.
By stimulating the points and zones in the face to treat acne or other dysfunctions, apart from a beneficial action over health disorders, it is possible to achieve remarkable results all over the face.
This is an innovative therapy of complete action over the face skin, of which properties can invert the ageing process. A unique holistic methodology called COSMOFACIAL due to the connection of the human being with the energetic body, based on 28 years of experience of Lone Sorensen working on the face with Facial Reflexology.
After directly stimulating muscles and sinew, this revolutionary therapy recovers the tone of the face in a very effective way, by a 100% pure and natural treatment.
The objective of COSMOFACIAL is making an initial diagnose in the face through Facial Reflex therapy and a visual analyse; with these two we are able to search the cause of imbalance. Based on this, we plan a complete program of stimulation of points, zones, meridians, muscles and plexus, working the entire body to BALANCE the natural flow of the energy and support the self-healing system of the own body, by using as supplements pure and natural products like Rose Hip, Flower therapy and cell salts.
Content of the Course
- Guidance on CosmoFacial concept
- How to treat Aesthetics with Facial Reflex therapy
- The consequences on the face due to disorders in the body
- Visual analyse / products choice
- The 7 basic steps used in Aesthetics
- Coordination of muscular treatment
- Use and guidance on the products used in the treatment
- Coordination of oriental anti-wrinkle points
- Guidance on the skin process from the 5 elements point of view.
- Oriental medicine.
- Use of the neurological points for skin disorders.
- Visual diagnose of hormonal dysfunctions
- Custom-made creams for hormonal disorders with Schussler salts and Bach flowers.
- Guidance on the use of aroma in Facial Reflex therapy.
- Tailored diet by visual analyse of the face.