Are you interested in Facial Reflex therapy?
Would you like to be able to bring the whole body in balance and treat diseases and symptoms through the reflex zones and points on the face?
Then this training in Facial Reflex therapy may be the right for you! With this training, you will acquire a modern and new treatment method.
You can use this method for a variety of ailments
and symptoms, such as:
- Neuropsychological, - and brain diseases
- Organ related Symptoms
- Muscle pain and tension
- Stress-related symptoms
- Hormonal imbalances
- Emotional imbalances
Facial Reflex therapy as rehabilitation in Temprana Reflex therapy
This unique form of Facial Reflex Therapy is a very important tool and part of the Temprana Reflex therapy concept,- a comprehensive treatment system used for rehabilitation for neurological disorders. Facial Reflex therapy makes it possible to conduct nerve impulses through the central nervous system to the brain. With Facial Reflex Therapy it is possible to treat symptoms in organs-, chemical-, physical and hormonal functions in both children and adults.
Content of the course:
- Facial Reflex therapy, consisting of 7 stages
- New Orthodox neurological theories
- Neurological reflex points
- Oriental, Tibetan and Aboriginal theories and practices
- Analyzing Method
- Cranial therapy for brain and neurological problems
The training is theory and practice finishing with an examination of Facial Reflex Therapy.
With this training, you will be well equipped to work with Facial Reflex therapy.
You can work as a professional or you can help yourself and you’re loved to good health without drugs.
Lone Sorensen has developed the patented treatment concept Facial Reflex therapy Sorensistem TM.
The program gives access to further study of Temprana Reflex therapy.
Facial Reflex therapy is part of the cosmetic concept of Japanese Cosmo lifting and Cosmo Facial therapy.
Facial Reflex therapy is also part of the cosmetic concept of Japanese Cosmo lifting and Cosmo Facial therapy.
- 7 basic steps of Facial Reflexology
- 21 points facial individual use of neurovascular
- Aboriginal areas/analysis process
- Nervous system areas
- Coordination of treatment according to analyze of blocks in the tissue of the face.
- The nerve impulse transmission in reflexology.
- Protocols of treatment of cranial nerves
- Teaching Oriental & Tibetan meridians philosophy with their ramifications and interrelations with areas /
points on the face / skull / muscle / brain/ body system and hormone system.
- Plexus balancing.
- Manual cranial puncture.
- Basic and applied neuroscience.
- The 564 neurological points on the face.
- Coordination of neurological points with basic treatment.
- Auto-stimulation with neurological points.
- Castillo muscle stimulation.
- Visual analyzing.
- Yamamoto method.
- Link intestinal method.
- Treatment for acute pain.
- Building treatment plans.
- The treatment plan is an important tool and students will train to organize perfect plans for a number of symptoms/disorders.
- Focus on and review of the facial muscle anatomy.
- Facial muscle anatomy.
- New Yamamoto technique.
Trademark Registration No 003701752 af 31/10005