“If we consider our skin like the messenger that connects the outside world with the brain, it should not surprise the great effect that massage has on our minds.”Lone Sorensen, Creator of the Sorensesistem™, Founder and Director of the International Institute of Reflex Therapy
What are the Sorensensistem™ Reflexology programs?
- Dementia Senior Package
- Alzheimer’s Senior Package
- Parkinson’s Senior Package
- Reflexology Autism
- Multiple Sclerosis
The Sorensensistem™ Reflexology programs have protocols for treating Autism, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Dementia and Multiple Sclerosis. With each program comes an easy to follow informational template, a sequence of exercises to implement and video guides and diagrams.
Researched programs, developed over 40 years, taught and practiced by Lone Sorensen, international lecturer and pioneer of the neuro reflex therapy system.
Lone Sorensen in the news
Who are the programs for?
- Schools of massage, reflexology, Chinese Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropractic, Medical, Osteopathic, Kinesiology
- Retirement centers and community centers
- Caregivers of seniors and children with special needs such as autism
- Corporate wellness programs
- Geriatric Care Professionals
- body workers and medical professionals working with Multiple Sclerosis populations
How do the programs work?
Delivered through our innovative UnitusTI cloud software. Access from any device, anywhere in the world.
The Sorensensistem™ Reflexology programs are delivered via subscription to the UnitusTI cloud. The therapy involves a process of assessment and the creation of an individual protocol specifically designed for the needs of the individual client. With leading-edge data collection, staff and client management tools and the programs built right into UnitusTI, you can focus on the healing, anytime, anywhere.
- See instant data on your clients' progress and make informed decisions on their next steps
- Provide reports and share relevant data securely with your staff and clients
- Track staff performance and give them collaboration tools to keep your practice on track
- Customizable data collection means you can track as much or as little as you need to keep your practice humming and your clients happy
Find out more...
Have questions? Get more information from one of our experts or schedule a free demo right away.