FACIAL & FOOT REFLEXOLOGY by Lone Sorensen
Learn to help your clients to find inner peace, relieve stress and work on old trauma with Facial Reflexology Bipolar Reflexology method.
- Theory of the Limbic center and Amygdala.
- Theory of Cell memory-The theory of the Bipolar method.
- Theory of emotional balancing.
- Theory of 7 micro systems on the face used for Trauma treatment.
- Theory of a micro system used for neuro foot Reflexology for trauma treatment.
- Demonstration of the micro system used on face and feet.
- Students practice of the micro system of face and feet.
- Demonstration of self-help method and practice of the self-help method.
Facial Reflexology Bipolar Reflexology is a method that consists on stimulating manually different areas and points of micro-systems on the face, scalp and feet to release trauma and emotions stored in the body’s cell memory, in the limbic system and the amygdala.
With Bipolar Reflex Therapy, it is possible to reach a completely relaxed state and find inner peace.
Learn to help your clients to reach deep relaxation to a level of meditative state. This will aid to regulate breathing and heartbeats and help the body to release emotions and old traumas stored in both in the conscious and subconscious mind.
With Bipolar Reflex Therapy, the body and brain's hormonal levels will regulate the neurobiological process and balance neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine and release anti-stress hormones.
When the balance of the internal chemistry is normal, clients will feel in peace with their body, mind and soul.
Thanks to that, the client will regain energy to be able to control their world again, feel sharp, clear and focused.
The method can be used for children, adolescents, adults and elderly to help with:
- Emotional Imbalances.
- Mental Dysfunction.
- Eating Disorders.